Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Snow, Snow and more Snow

Since we live in Dekalb, according to the weather reports, one of the hardest hit by snowfall, I may have to delay puppy appointment for those of you who are on the waiting list for the new litters.  The litters that will be available are from my cousins kennel and he was suppose to bring them to me on Wednesday morning.  We may put it off a day or two.  I don't want to risk his life or the puppies being stranded on a roadside.  I will keep everyone posted.  If you have an appointment scheduled, feel free to call me to see if we know more.  If you want to schedule an appointment for any of the pups, give me a call.  I am comfortable beginning to schedule for the weekend.
Mother Nature rules!!